Back to Top
AP Stylebook news
- "The 2018 AP Stylebook with Rob Reinalda and Alysha Love" Flack Pack podcast with Rob Reinalda and Alysha Love, posted on June 4, 2018
- "‘Emoji,’ ‘turducken,’ ‘HIPAA’ and more: AP style rules to remember" Ragan's PR Daily written by Beki Winchel, posted on June 1, 2018
- "Updated AP Stylebook has new business entries" Talking Biz News written by Chris Roush, posted on May 30, 2018
- "AP Stylebook 2018 Offers New Guidance for Polls and Surveys" Andy Hollandbeck writes for Copyediting.com, posted on May 30, 2018
- "AP style change: Two objects don't have to be in motion before they collide" Poynter discusses the AP style changes announced at the 2018 ACES convention in Chicago.
- "About that Texas Poll" A podcast from FiveThirtyEight discusses polling and the AP Stylebook's new chapter "Polls and surveys." Published on April 23, 2018.
- "AP Advice: Don't Make Polls Only Subject of Campaign Stories" The New York Times publishes guidance from the AP Stylebook on how journalists should report polls. Posted on April 17, 2018.