PLEASE NOTE: We are out of stock of the 2014 AP Stylebook and will begin shipping the 2015 edition on May 27. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Edited by Darrell Christian, Paula Froke, Sally Jacobsen and David Minthorn.
The 2014 Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law includes 200 new or revised entries and a separate chapter with more than 200 religion terms.
The new Stylebook also includes:
· A change in AP’s guidance on “more than” and “over,” now allowing use of over, as well as more than, to indicate greater numerical value.
· New guidance on spelling out full state names in the body of stories, instead of using abbreviations.
· Many other new and revised entries such as selfie, (sic), bitcoin, LGBT and polar vortex.
Trade bookstores should click here.
AP DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS -- PLEASE ORDER THE EXACT NUMBER OF BOOKS YOU NEED.
• ISBN 978-0-917360-58-9
• college bookstores ($16.75/copy)
• AP member newspapers ($16.75/copy)
• other journalists ($20.95/copy)
Shipping rates are available here: https://www.apstylebook.com/?do=shipping_rates
We also offer several other products to help keep you in style, including AP Stylebook Online, AP Stylebook & Webster's New World Online, AP Stylebook Mobile, AP Style Quizzes, AP StyleGuard and AP Lingofy. Learn about the whole Stylebook family at https://www.apstylebook.com/?do=product.