Tour Named-User Site Licenses
AP Stylebook Online takes everything you love about the traditional Stylebook and adds digital functionality and online-only features to make it an even better resource.
Stylebook Online features include:
- updates throughout the year, with email notifications as AP editors add or change entries
- access to Ask the Editor, where you can search thousands of previously answered questions in the archive and submit your own query to Stylebook editor David Minthorn
- the ability for each user to create his or her own custom listings and add notes on entries, in addition to the site license administrator creating custom entries and notes to share across the organization as a shared local style reference and resource
- search functionality that makes it easier to find all listings relevant to your query, using either simple or advanced searches
- phonetic spellings of hundreds of words and audio files so you can hear the right way to say names in the news.
- The Media Law Guide’s framework for understanding some of the legal questions commonly encountered in news gathering and publishing.
Use your mobile-optimized Web-based subscription on your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Now we also offer a Microsoft Office app so you can use your Stylebook Online subscription to search or browse Stylebook entries from within Microsoft Word, at no additional charge.
Stylebook Online rates are based on the number of users, with pricing available either for named users or concurrent users. The price per user decreases with more users and can be more affordable than hard copy books.
AP members with a valid MDM code or AP Billing Account Number qualify for discounted rates.
Returning Stylebook Online subscribers qualify for discounts on renewals. You can also find your renewal discount code on your site license's account manager page, and in your renewal reminder emails.
Sign up for automatic annual renewal and save 20 percent your first year – plus 20 percent off your discounted renewal rate every additional year you continue to subscribe. It’s the most affordable way to stay in style.
You will gain access via an account activation email following your order receipt. Your one-year subscription starts when you activate your account.
Site licenses save you money, as the price per user goes down the more users you have. For example, save $5 per user with a 10-pack site license compared to the individual subscription rate.
Site License Pricing
|Users||General Orders||AP Members|
|First Year||Renewals||First Year||Renewals|
If you prefer to subscribe just for yourself, as opposed to for several users, learn more about individual subscriptions.