The 2015 Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law includes an updated sports chapter with about 300 new or revised entries, and a new 85-page back-of-book index.
The spiral-bound Stylebook also includes:
• New or updated entries on suicide,global warming, privacy, militant groups, and obscenities, profanities and vulgarities
• Nearly three dozen new food terms from amaretto to tsimmes and more than a dozen fashion additions ranging from Manolo Blahnik to Alexander Wang
Trade bookstores should click here.
AP DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS -- PLEASE ORDER THE EXACT NUMBER OF BOOKS YOU NEED.
• ISBN 978-0-917360-61-9
• college bookstores ($16.75/copy)
• AP member newspapers ($16.75/copy)
• other journalists ($20.95/copy)
Shipping rates are available here: https://www.apstylebook.com/?do=shipping_rates
We also offer several other products to help keep you in style, including AP Stylebook Online, AP Stylebook & Webster's New World Online, AP Stylebook Mobile, AP Style Quizzes, AP StyleGuard and AP Lingofy. Learn about the whole Stylebook family at https://www.apstylebook.com/?do=product.