The Associated Press provides discounts on the AP Stylebook to AP members and college bookstores. We offer discounts on most of our subscription services to AP members.
We offer several discounts to our customers including:
- 20 percent off the spiral-bound book when you sign up for automatic delivery each spring
- 20 percent off Stylebook Online when you sign up for automatic renewal each year
- 20 percent off when you renew most of our subscription services
- Half off Stylebook Online when you buy it with a spiral-bound book
- Decreasing prices per user as you add more users on Stylebook Online, Stylebook & Webster’s New World Online, Lingofy and StyleGuard
- Discounts on Stylebook Online for ACES, AAJA, PRSA and RTDNA members
To take advantage of these discounts, opt in on our order form. If you have questions about applying any discount, contact our customer support team.
We do not offer a military discount, educational discount or nonprofit discount. We try to hold our prices down to be affordable for all our customers and keep the pricing simple.
AP does not offer any discounts on the Stylebook Mobile app – no member discount and no discount to Stylebook Online subscribers, not even an AP staff discount.